Human Resource (HR) Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 41% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 169 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Quezon City, Philippines
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Proven working experience as HR manager;
- People oriented and results driven;
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance.
For 15 years, Office Warehouse has been provider and partner consultant of small and medium enterprises when it comes to quality, cost efficient and value adding office solutions.
With the mission to continually provide the best service and a rewarding shopping experience, Office Warehouse ensures to offer the best deals to our customer.
•Providing quality and reliable customer service by being a partner consultant in helping them decide on office solutions that will grow our customer's business.
•Offering high-quality products at the lowest possible prices of brands.
•Giving back and rewarding our customers through buying in bulk and passing on the savings to our customers.
Office Warehouse offers office and school supplies, furniture and a wide range of technology products suited for everyday office needs both in retail outlets and now through online shopping.
With 65 outlets and counting, Office Warehouse is located in major business districts in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite and Laguna a few Luzon-based provincial outlets.
The company's headquarters is in Quezon City.