- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- G/F Somerset Millennium Makati 104 Aguirre St. Brgy. San Lorenzo, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): purchasing, interpersonal skill, analytical, communication skill, human relations, MS Office.
- At least 2-years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing, Inventory, Material & Warehouse Management, or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
- Seek local suppliers based on the demand of operations.
- Establish and maintain several suppliers for future requirements.
- Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal.
- Track deliveries and make sure the company received exactly what was ordered from suppliers.
- Build a partnership with suppliers.
- Maintain confidentiality of documents
- Has a background in warehouse management and accounting works.
We Create Quality Products; Dare to take risk. Let your imagination works. And Believe in the real value of TOTAL QUALITY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP.
Conceptualizing workstations that integrates style and function with emphasis on cost effectiveness.
With our dynamic team of professionals working for a single objective of achieving customer satisfaction, we intend to provide innovative yet efficient office designs that will perfectly fit our client’s needs. Apart from this, flexibility in design and lead time is an edge having our own manufacturing facility with well-trained staffs and most importantly with regular inventory of panel parts and accessories.
Through years of experience and commitment, our company continuously develops products and services that respond to the changing needs of our market.Our company, Office Essentials (OE), is one of the leading names in the Office Modular Systems Industry. We are engaged in the manufacture and distribution of all ranges of office furniture from tables, chairs, cabinets and filing systems. OE also specializes in the design and installation of Workstations, Partitions, Screen and Storage Systems And Mass Seating. We also offer Blinds And Carpets. We take pride in having served quite a number of reputable instutions from Financial, Transportation, I.T., Food, Learning, and other corporate organizations. In our goal to maximize customer satisfaction, our professional customer care representatives and designers shall be extending technical assistance such as project inspection, design and estimates.