- Makati, Philippines20 AB, 6784 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage and oversees the daily operations of the Accounting Department.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and/or statements.
- Maintain all accounting records.
- Prepares mandatory contribution of employees such as SSS, Pag-Ibig and PhilHealth.
- Handles tax compliance of clients.
- Maintains and records bookkeeping of the company.
- Process business registration and documents.
- Prepares and release check vouchers.
- Coordinate with clients regarding payments, contributions and taxes.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Preferably with professional license;
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting systems.
- Strong analytical and strategical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Trustworthy, attention to detail and able to detect inconsistencies.
- Must have a positive working attitude and highly organized.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th floor Unit AB Rufino Pacific Tower, 6784 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.