- Makati, Philippines20 AB, 6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Human Resource and Marketing.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for the performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in any course.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Development Studies and BS Marketing Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th floor Unit AB Rufino Pacific Tower 6784 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.