- Makati, Philippines20 AB, 6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage and oversees the daily operations of the Accounting Department.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and/or statements.
- Responsible in timely completion and submission of various accounting reports.
- Establish and enforce suitable accounting methods, policies and procedures.
- Upholds and advance long-term relationship and/or communication with the accounts handled
- Communicate well with the staff members who handles the same account to ensure and secure consistency of services provided
- Maintain fiscal files and records on every document transaction.
- Meet the financial accounting objectives of the company.
- Bachelor/College Degree in Accounting or any equivalent.
- Must have 5 years working experience in the same field.
- Willing to work in Laguna
- Excellent analytical and managerial skills
- Strong analytical and strategical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in using office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Presentation and etc.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th floor Unit AB Rufino Pacific Tower, 6784 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.