- Makati, Philippines20 AB, 6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares mandatory contribution of employees such as SSS, Pag-Ibig and PhilHealth.
- Handles tax compliance of clients.
- Maintains and records the bookkeeping of the company.
- Process business registration and documents.
- Prepares and release check vouchers.
- Coordinate with clients regarding payments, contributions and taxes.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Manager and/or Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- With minimum of 5 - 7 years' experience with bookkeeping practices and accounting systems.
- Able to understand accounting terminologies.
- Has working experience in an auditing firm is advantage but not required.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Trustworthy, attention to detail and ability to detect inconsistencies.
- Able to do multi-tasking, positive working attitude and highly organized.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th floor Unit AB Rufino Pacific Tower 6784 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.