About the job
Are CAC, CPL, LTV, RoAS, CRO part of your daily vocabulary?
If so, we are looking for a Digital Marketer who can lead digital marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution at the highest quality for the Filipino market. As a digital marketer on our growth and marketing team, you’ll be working closely in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with peers and channel specialists to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
The right candidate should have a sound understanding of digital marketing strategies which include (but are not limited to) acquisition funnels, conversion-focused paid acquisition, sales copywriting and content generation. More importantly, you should have an analytical mindset and a love for data-driven decision-making.
Brownie points if you’ve got any direct growth hacking experience ;)
As Digital Marketer for the Philippines, you’ll be expected to...
- Lead digital marketing campaigns that achieve business goals from conceptualization to execution at the highest quality.
- Coordinate regular deep dives with internal stakeholders to review the growth & marketing performance to identify risks and opportunities across the entire customer journey
- Work with channel-specific teams to manage and optimize existing campaigns on all acquisition channels (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc) and identify areas for growth
- Utilize emotional triggers and sales-driven writing skills to produce copy that will be used for ads, creatives, emails, landing pages, and other collateral.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct competitive analyses, in-depth market research and generate customer avatars in order to identify risks and opportunities in the market
- 3+ years of digital marketing with direct experience in Facebook advertising/SEM in addition to SEO/lead gen/display/media buy/CRO/channel management.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and Tagalog
- Familiarity with the Philippines (language and culture)
- Strong analytical skills with intermediate familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other equivalent analytics tools)
- Proven experience writing and editing sales copy
- Strongly performance-driven and results-oriented - you have a drive to smash your KPIs and set defining benchmarks
- Creative and relentlessly curious in your pursuit of knowledge
- Familiarity with video/photo editing tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc)
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Experience in retail, F&B and/or ecommerce.
- Our people - for real! We are some of the smartest and most interesting people you can work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- Impact not just effort. We recognize that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours is not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Medical and HMO
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.