Debt Collection Agent
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2503, Emerald Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 23,000.00 - 26,000.00 PHP / monthPHP23,000.0026,000.0023,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Debt Collection Agent is responsible for collecting debts owed to NVG clients within the guidelines of the Australian ACCC and the Privacy Act. The role primarily involves initiating contact with debtors by dialler or manual outbound calls, taking inbound calls and using system auto responses and statuses to progress debts through the collection lifecycle. At all times it is expected that the Debt Collection Agent will act professionally, treat debtors with respect and not engage in any rude or abusive behaviour during phone calls.
This position is expected to provide NVG with a number of important deliverables and success will be dedicated by the achievement of specific Key Performance Indicators.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in debt collection
- Exposure in handling Australian clients is an advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to listen, understand and "connect" with a range of different customer profiles and ethnic backgrounds
- The ability to professionally control and respond during conversations when a customer is disputing or upset with the services provided by our clients
- The ability to navigate and update a number of systems simultaneously whilst talking with a customer
- Competitive by nature and driven to meet and exceed individual and team targets each and every month
- Flexible and willing to share the three (3) different Day Shift schedules with other team members
- Willing to work in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City
Day Shift - With 20K Signing Bonus!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.