- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2503, Emerald Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- To administer Human Resources functions such as Performance Management by keeping the up to date records of the employees for the performance appraisals and sanctions. Exit interviews will be conducted as well.
- To administer Business Engagement by maintaining documents that reflect organization structure, personnel and company policies and proactively seek information on changes in labour laws in the Philippines regarding employment practices.
- To administer Event Management by preparing and monitoring the budgets for programs and activities such as Team Buildings and Christmas Party.
- To maintain the records for Employee Benefits relating to compensation and benefits. Monitoring and reporting employees with monthly salary loans.
- To administer Health and Safety by ensuring that all health and safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are being adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Stand as Health Safety Officer | First Aider.
- Preferably with two (2) years experience in HR | Admin field.
- Exposure in Liasing with the Government Agencies such as SSS, PHIC, HDMF, BIR & SEC is a big plus.
- Safety Officer 2 - OSH Certified is an advantage but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Online applications.
- Multi-tasking ability, keen attention to details and goal oriented.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Record Keeping
- Public Safety and Security
- Employee Relations
- Attention to Detail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.