The QA analyst is responsible to implement the quality and food safety plan in any of the following sub areas:
1. Incoming raw material and packaging material inspection.
2. In-process operation during product production.
3. Post process sub area for finish goods quality and food safety assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify incoming materials and toll products are in compliance with approved specifications and standards.
- Verify material, product and process compliance to approved specifications and documented SOP’s.
- Monitor production performance based on received packaging material.
- Check and review availability of process control system for traceability from material preparation to work in process to finished goods.
- Check and review all transferred materials to toll packers and other plant comply to standard, properly tagged and with certificate of analysis
- Follow all in-process policies and procedures in compliance to company specifications.
- Monitor production performance; issues statistical reports.
- Check retained samples status and ensure the depletion of samples after end of monitoring. Supports management in identifying root cause of quality issues.
- Conduct warehouse audits.
- Perform dealer audit, consumer complaint and trade check.
- In charge in releasing of toll pack products.
- Provide assistance to logistic concerns – FGDDC, product shelf life, product disposition and dealer complaints.
- Verify compliance to all testing parameters; deviations are investigated and reported to the QA supervisor; submits recommendations.
- Conduct of physico-chemical, sensory and microbiological evaluation based on specified test methods and SOPs.
- Check and review physico-chemical, sensory and microbiological evaluation results based on approved specifications.
- Provide microbiological evaluation results of core and toll pack products, raw and packaging materials, equipment and personnel swabbing, r&d samples.
- Prepare and issue Certificate of Analysis for products delivered to dealers and food service customers.
- Verify analysis of third party testing of finished goods, raw & packaging materials.
- Keep all laboratory apparatus and equipments are properly used, maintain and calibrated.
- Monitors inventory of all glass wares and chemical reagents.
- Conduct inventory control all supplies in QA sub function including chemical reagents, glass wares, laboratory equipments, office supplies and pantry/lab consumables. Encode in JDE System.
- Prepare CAPEX requests and recommend justification of new laboratory equipments.
- Monitor and provide release disposition for new products including stocks under quarantine.
- Support management in the preparation and revision of Departmental Budget.
- Monitor water system treatment.
- Verify test and procedures are properly understood and carried out.
- Verify compliance to all test parameters; issues reports to QC Supervisor. Provide recommendations as necessary.
- Conduct evaluation and participates in decision-making for returned/recalled products.
- Perform duties of document custodian for QA sub function – WI, SOP, SD, Manuals.
- Prepare Work Instructions, SOP, Quality Manual & Support docs.
- Provide assistance to Production in troubleshooting in-process issues through laboratory scale testing and other non-routine evaluation.
- Conduct laboratory scale testing for new raw material suppliers. Evaluates and provides assistance to CPG and R&D.
- Degree in BS Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or any related science courses.
- Above-average communication and technical writing skills.
- Team player.
- Proficient in the use of basic MS Office Application.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Consumer Products/ FMCG
- 1 opening