- Bulacan, PhilippinesBulacan, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBulacanCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
Duties And Responsibilities:
A. Warehousing and Distribution
- Manages the processing of SOs and execution of SIs according to coordinated delivery schedules, and attends to the resources needed for delivery
- Assists the Warehouse & Distribution Manager in overseeing the day-to-day activities in the warehousing and distribution of finished goods, that will attain target customer service level
- Encodes and monitors monthly freight expenditures to FOXPRO system; prepares check requests for payable and monthly accrual of logistics expenditures.
- Implements and reviews compliance to daily cycle count to attain company’s Inventory Record Accuracy target.
- Maintains and reviews live contracts of service providers (haulers, truckers, shipping companies)
- Works with Total Quality Team on the resolution of Consumer and Customer complaints by providing all traceability data needed
- Participates in and contributes to cross-functional departmental meetings to address daily issue on stocks availability.
- Observes strict compliance to FIFO, EHS, Quality and GMP standard.
- Responsible in JDE encoding on new item code, changing of item description and location identification.
- Monitors condition and availability of all warehouse machineries (Forklift, batteries) and resolves any issues
- Monitors inventory and availability of all operating materials (OM) i.e., stretch film, sales invoice form, inventory tags
- Performs as Officer-in-charge in the absence of the superior.
- Coordinates closely with hauler dispatcher on the availability of fleet on a daily basis
B. Item Master Custodian
- Manages, reviews, updates and maintains completeness and accuracy of all item records in the JDE system.
- Releases and executes Item Master requests on time
- Validates all requests to check compliance with written policy and guidelines
- Creates the inventory location master as maybe required from time to time
- Quarterly releases updated list of item records to all concerned parties (R&D, Marketing, Demand Group, Procurement, Logistics, PPIC, Manufacturing, Finance and Total Quality Teams)
- Leads in the resolution of issues concerning Item Master accuracy
Education And Other Requirements:
- Degree in BS Commerce, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related courses.
- Has at least (3) years related work experience in logistics operation in a manufacturing environment
- With at least (1) years warehouse & distribution experience in a supervisory level.
- With hands-on experience in planning, execution, and monitoring of warehouse and delivery of goods.
- Experience in working with a third-party service provider
- With basic GMP and safety training and orientation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.