- Bulacan, PhilippinesBulacan, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBulacanCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
A. Efficiency, Yield and Cost Control
- Tracks, records and reports Production Shift performance
- Directs the efforts of line operators and mechanics towards critical equipment problem areas and assists them in solving these to achieve targets.
- Directs the execution of production activities in accordance with approved Production Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to attain yield targets based on the production plan.
- Directs the execution of changeover and cleaning activities to meet standard lead times.
- Establishes and approves overtime schedules (Direct Labor)
- Monitors production overhead (operating supplies) budgets; develops and implements action plans to meet budget targets.
- Initiates projects to improve efficiency, productivity, and yields.
- Constantly coordinates with the Planning Supervisor any deviation that may affect Shift’s planned output and executes any agreed action to correct the issue.
- Checks and attends to all resources (man, machine, material) needed to execute the Shift’s Work Orders
B. Quality Conformance
- Monitors Shift Right First Time (RFT) indices and identify equipment-, worker-, material-, and process-related quality problems and correct these to prevent the occurrence
- Directs the consistent and strict compliance of all Shift line personnel to GMP, housekeeping rules, and Production Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Resolves issues and deviations through timely interventions and proper communication procedures.
- Initiates projects that will improve product quality and conformance to GMP and housekeeping standards.
C. Workforce Development.
- Reviews current and future manpower and skill requirements, and establishes crewing and training program to meet the requirements of production lines.
- Assists Plant HR in the selection and hiring of new production personnel.
- Implements Company Rules and Regulations to promote healthy management-employee relations.
- Establishes annual performance targets/objectives and that of the subordinates and reviews employees’ work performance every six (6) months via Performance Appraisal Process
D. Safety, Health, and Environment Compliance.
- Regularly checks and audits work areas for conformance to safety, health, and environmental standards and practices.
- Calls out to operating personnel any deviation to safety, health, and environmental standards and directs the immediate correction of this.
- Investigates incidents and recommends corrective actions through Accident Investigation Report (AIR).
- Corrects all EHS audit call outs and holds safety meetings regularly.
- Graduate of Food Technology, Engineering, or equivalent course.
- Computer literate, with training on MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience in operating ERP systems, preferably JDEdwards
- Working knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and Food Safety practices.
- With at least two (2) years experience in a supervisory position in a similar environment.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.