• Develops new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Option Academy and identify potential clients.
• Conducts a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how Option Academy solution will speak to those needs.
• Builds and cultivates prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
• Follows-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Manages data for new and prospective clients using CRM ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Prepares and analyzes sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Fluent in English (10/10).
- Must have at least 1 year call center outbound sales or telemarketing experience.
- High level of discipline.
- Self Motivated.
- Can work under pressure to meet daily and monthly goals and targets.
- Team Player.
- Fast learner and can easily adept to the work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 31st Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings