- Central Jakarta, Indonesia6, Tamansari Parama Building Jl. KH Wahid Hasyim No. 84-86, Jakarta, Central Jakarta 10340, id, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
At Nusantara Sejahtera Raya (NSR) you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to the largest Indonesian cinema network. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with Pivotal and Google, as the world-class Platform Software and Cloud Service providers.
NSR currently has a career opportunity for Java Developers to work as Front-end Developers and Microservices Developers to learn and contribute on Cloud development engagements. This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive salary, bonuses, and full benefits.
As Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of business process into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Responsible for implementing all or part of the technical solution to the business user in accordance with an agreed upon technical design
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets business requirements
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment
- Communicates across business user community, and is viewed as adding value
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared
- At least four years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience
- For developer: 1-2 years. for supervisor/team lead: 3-4 years
- Strong core Java & J2EE skills
- Experience in Spring framework, Spring Boot and microservices a plus
- Experience in Cloud technologies such as Pivotal CF, IBM Bluemix, RedHat OpenShift, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) a plus
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies a plus
- Experience in Domain Driven Development (DDD) a plus
- Strong debugging, problem solving, and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, idea development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6, Tamansari Parama Building Jl. KH Wahid Hasyim No. 84-86, Jakarta, Central Jakarta 10340, id, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Entertainment / Movie Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.