Marketing Sales Executive
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a year ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a year ago
- Import / Export
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 62 Cordillera St., Brgy. Doña Josefa, QC, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
- Graduate of any four year course
- With pleasing personality
- Excellent in communication skills
- With 1 year experience as Medical Sales Executive or in Sales.
- Must be willing to be based in provincial areas:
- To be able to reach their weekly and monthly sales target.,
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales Coordinator.
- Reporting discussing weekly their future targets with the area sales Coordinator.
- Reporting discussing weekly their sales report with their area sales Coordinator.
- Monitor prospective clients and sets date for appointment of presentation of company’s hospital equipment.
- Presentations of products to doctors or Clients,
- Update and monitor the collection from valued clients.
NPK Medical Trading, Inc., is a well-recognized and diversified importer and distributor of Medical, Laboratory and Hospital Equipment coming from the USA, Europe and Asia. It began its operation as NPK Enterprises in 1988 and grew into a corporation in April 1996 taking on the name NPK Medical Trading Inc. Its main office is located at 62 Cordillera Street, Quezon City, Philippines with a showroom and warehouse at Baesa, Novaliches, Quezon City. Accredited by the Department of Health, NPK Medical Trading, Inc. has established good and long-term business relationships with both private and government hospitals and agencies throughout the Philippines. Customers are assured of good technical service and maintenance of all the equipment bought from the company and it is proud to be recognized in possessing a very good after-sales service by its clientele. Its full-time technicians are well-trained for mechanical and electronic works, with training from its principals abroad. Presently, NPK Medical Trading, Inc. is among the top medical distributors in the Philippines with a work force of more than 80 people. Its operations cover the entire region of the Philippines. Mission To diversify the country’s health services by providing distinctive quality of equipment for medical procedures and/or treatment. The quality products carried by the company are coupled with guaranteed admirable service, value for money and extended support for outreach programs in the country. Vision To be recognized as the country’s top corporate leader and distributor of quality medical equipment and achieve utmost credit for excellent clientele services.