Network Administrator | BGC Taguig
Novare Technologies Inc
- Taguig, PhilippinesInoza Tower, 40th Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 23,000.00 - PHP 27,000.00 / monthPHP230002700023000MONTH
- Initializes troubleshooting and resolution of issues pertaining to network downtime.
- First level troubleshooting and resolution of IP phone and headset failures.
- Escalates issues to the applicable service providers and/ or 3rd party vendors.
- Sets-up of network related to workstation.
- Sets-up of teleconference, phone, or internet for interim services (ex. Conference calls, meetings, etc.).
- Installs and maintains Cisco ASA and Avaya equipment.
- Manages Network Infrastracture, at the enterprise level.
- Configures of voice, data, and leased line.
- Proactively monitors network infrastructure (data/voice, Internet, leased line).
- Documents daily outages, and escalates to service providers.
- Monitors network bandwidth and usage.
- Strong experience in deployment and troubleshooting of various LAN technologies (VLAN, VTP, Trunk, Etherchannel, STP, HSRP, VSS, VPC), routing protocols (OSPF, BGP) and IP multicast (IGMP, PIM), preferably in a Cisco Enterprise Environment.
- At least two years Hands on experience providing network support including experience in network devices, IP Phones, routers and Switches : maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Certification is preferred for this position (CCNA, CCNP, etc).
Willng to be assigned in BGC, Taguig.
Licenses and Certifications
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco Certified Security Professional
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- MDI Corporate Center 10th Avenue corner 39th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
About Novare Technologies Inc
Novare Technologies is an established strategic consultancy and IT solutions partner with global reach. It provides business value to our customers through excellence and innovation, driven not only by the best technology but by the best people as well. Novare has the ability to revolutionize next generation mobile and web solutions across our clients. Through our “Think, Build, Run” methodology, we offer our clients a comprehensive and focused approach to strategy development, solutions development, and managed services, specifically on the area of Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM). Think: We think of ways to make our clients' customer experience better. Build: We build solutions to benefit our clients critical functions. Run: We can run and manage our clients entire IT system. With our combined “Think, Build, Run” methodology and best-in-class talents, we have successfully created globally recognized solutions beneficial to our clients here and abroad in the telecommunications, financial, and retail industries.