Tax Compliance Analyst
Norde International Distributors
- Quezon, PhilippinesQuezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Tax Compliance Analyst is reponsible for the following:
- Esnure compliance with taxes: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual.
- Collect tax-related information.
- Prepare government mandated documents.
- Perform other related tasks that may be deemed necessary.
- Directly report to the Chief Accountant.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy.
- Certified Public Accountant credential is an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 months to 2 years relevant working experience in general accounting and taxation from an accounting firm.
- Experience in handling accounts receivables and tax related work.
- Preferably, with full exposure to BIR-related matter such as BIR filling of returns, handles VAT refund applications, and other related transactions.
- Advance Excel skills.
- Good monitoring skills.
- Highly analytical.
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- 2 openings
About Norde International Distributors
ABOUT US Norde International Distributors is Making Digital Happen. Located in Quezon City, Philippines, the company was established in 2005 and has become the leading distributor of digital graphic solutions in the country. Throughout its more than a decade history, Norde has been associated with continuous innovation and revolutionary technology. The company collaborates with global partners who possess cutting edge machineries, highly developed skills and certified processes that strengthens business. Norde International provides exceptional state-of the-art digital print solutions to a broad array of industry segments covering general commercial printing, labels, packaging, signages, displays, finishing, direct to garment, design, manufacturing, engineering, and 3D technology. The company aims to bring forth progress and innovation to its clients. It targets to bring great opportunities that can provide sustainability and progress. Norde International Distributors continuously go beyond expectation as it make digital possibilities happen MISSION We empower our customers to be the most successful they can be in their respective industries by improving their product development and production processes. We do this by: + Delivering great service through our people and processes + Offering relevant solutions through our technologies and innovation + Creating and nurturing mutually beneficial partnerships through commitment and integrity VISION To be the overwhelming partner-of-choice in our target segments through our market leadership, world class products, and industry-leading after-sales services. ONE NORDE. ONE TEAM.