Professional Product Owner
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 15,000,000.00 - IDR 30,000,000.00 / monthIDR150000003000000015000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for Professional Scrum Product Owner who drives the digital product development to realize the digital transformation of our clients having the proficiency in management of product backlog and stakeholders.
About your responsibilities for the Role
- Manage product goal maximizing the value of the Product for customers, users and the organization
- Communicates with stakeholders to understand objectives and actively collaborate with them during the development of a product.
- Create and manage product backlogs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding product backlog prioritization based on scope, budget, and time constraints.
- Collaborate with developers in product backlog refinement and all scrum events.
- Inspect and evaluate development progress, determine whether the product increment is acceptable and shippable.
- Accountable for each stage of the development process and iteration.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications)
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience in any well-known software environment.
- Strong ability in describing product backlog acceptance criteria.
- Ability to break down massive product backlog items into smaller and releasable items.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, kanban, XP, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in Scrum Management.
- Ability to present complex value propositions to other teams.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Familiarity with web-based collaboration tools such as Wrike, Trello, ClickUp, and Confluence.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Working knowledge of SaaS, cloud computing technical issues (e.g. deployment, configuration, integration, etc), authentication and authorization concept and technologies.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Communication Skills
- Product Development