Professional Product Owner
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 15,000,000.00 - IDR 30,000,000.00 / monthIDR150000003000000015000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for Professional Scrum Product Owner who drives the digital product development to realize the digital transformation of our clients having the proficiency in management of product backlog and stakeholders.
About your responsibilities for the Role:
- Manage product goal maximizing the value of the Product for customers, users and the organization
- Communicates with stakeholders to understand objectives and actively collaborate with them during the development of a product.
- Create and manage product backlogs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding product backlog prioritization based on scope, budget, and time constraints.
- Collaborate with developers in product backlog refinement and all scrum events.
- Inspect and evaluate development progress, determine whether the product increment is acceptable and shippable.
- Accountable for each stage of the development process and iteration.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications)
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience in any well-known software environment.
- Strong ability in describing product backlog acceptance criteria.
- Ability to break down massive product backlog items into smaller and releasable items.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, kanban, XP, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in Scrum Management.
- Ability to present complex value propositions to other teams.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Familiarity with web-based collaboration tools such as Wrike, Trello, ClickUp, and Confluence.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Working knowledge of SaaS, cloud computing technical issues (e.g. deployment, configuration, integration, etc), authentication and authorization concept and technologies.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Communication Skills
- Product Development
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.