Machine Learning Engineer
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 12,000,000.00 - IDR 24,000,000.00 / monthIDR120000002400000012000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
A Machine Learning Engineer trains, validates and evaluates machine learning and deep learning models which perform predictive tasks in various domains such as computer vision, natural language understanding and time-series analysis. Some examples include visual recognition models, activity detection using sensor data and demand forecasting.
- Translate and refine business goals into appropriate machine learning objectives.
- Design and implement ML/DL solutions and integrate them with various Big Data platforms and architectures.
- Create and maintain ML pipelines that are scalable, robust, and ready for production.
- Collaborate with domain experts, software developers, and data scientists.
- Troubleshoot ML/DL model issues, including recommendations for retrain, re-validate, and improvements/optimization.
- Hands-on experience in building ML models deployed into real-world business applications or research.
- Working knowledge of ML/DL algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, hyperparameter tuning, etc).
- Proficiency with Python and libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas.
- Good understanding of Deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, etc.
- Experience in using computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, PIL.
- Experience working with cloud services platform (AWS or GCP) to build ML/DL pipelines.
- Experience in multi-GPU model training with CUDA.
- Experience in ML experiment tracking tools (e.g. WandB, Neptune, TensorBoard).
- Experience in model deployment using Docker (e.g. AWS SageMaker, Google Kubernetes Engine).
- Experience in model compression or quantization for on-edge-device inference.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery(CI/CD).
- Relevant certifications in machine learning and cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Coursera) would be a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Amazon Web Services
- Machine Learning