Machine Learning Engineer
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 12,000,000.00 - IDR 24,000,000.00 / monthIDR120000002400000012000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
A Machine Learning Engineer trains, validates and evaluates machine learning and deep learning models which perform predictive tasks in various domains such as computer vision, natural language understanding and time-series analysis. Some examples include visual recognition models, activity detection using sensor data and demand forecasting.
- Translate and refine business goals into appropriate machine learning objectives.
- Design and implement ML/DL solutions and integrate them with various Big Data platforms and architectures.
- Create and maintain ML pipelines that are scalable, robust, and ready for production.
- Collaborate with domain experts, software developers, and data scientists.
- Troubleshoot ML/DL model issues, including recommendations for retrain, re-validate, and improvements/optimization.
- Hands-on experience in building ML models deployed into real-world business applications or research.
- Working knowledge of ML/DL algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, hyperparameter tuning, etc).
- Proficiency with Python and libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas.
- Good understanding of Deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, etc.
- Experience in using computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, PIL.
- Experience working with cloud services platform (AWS or GCP) to build ML/DL pipelines.
- Experience in multi-GPU model training with CUDA.
- Experience in ML experiment tracking tools (e.g. WandB, Neptune, TensorBoard).
- Experience in model deployment using Docker (e.g. AWS SageMaker, Google Kubernetes Engine).
- Experience in model compression or quantization for on-edge-device inference.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery(CI/CD).
- Relevant certifications in machine learning and cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Coursera) would be a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Amazon Web Services
- Machine Learning
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sahid Sudirman Center, Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav.86
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.