Frontend Engineer (React.js)
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 9,000,000.00 - IDR 18,000,000.00 / monthIDR9000000180000009000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Design, develop and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and high-performance web/mobile applications using React and React-Native.
- Apply design patterns and design principles to produce maintainable and easy to extend code.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Write and manage technical documentation.
- Strong proficiency in Typescript.
- Outstanding skills in React and React Native
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience & interface, pay attention to details, and proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, React Native styling, and animation.
- Experience in responsive web and PWA.
- Extensive knowledge in using RESTful and GraphQL.
- Experience working with Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Thunk, or MobX.
- Have experience/exposure to cloud services (AWS/GCP).
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Firm grasp in object-oriented, functional, or event-driven programming practices.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
- Experience in Native Modules development with Java/ Kotlin or Swift.
- Understands web and mobile applications profiling and able to improve the performance of components.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work from Home
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.