- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Less than high school
- 10 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 months ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Portal Mall Congressional Road GMA Cavite City, Cavite City, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Willing to be trained for apprx. 2 weeks in Metro Manila
- Trainable, honest & reliable
- Hospitable and can provide good customer service
- With pleasing personality and can work well with others.
- Willing to adjust for shifting schedule.
- 5'0” in height and above
- 20-30 years old
- Minumum level of education is 4th year high school
- For males, no dyed hair other than black.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
Nom Nom Enterprise Philippines, Inc. with its core values of competence, growth, and integrity, is the most rapidly expanding food service company aimed towards providing quality products and services, and impartial business acumen to all its stakeholders. Above all else, the company values professionalism, assuring prompt delivery of goods, employing innovative marketing strategies, and developing an efficient workforce that will be beneficial, not only to the company, but most importantly to its valued customers. Some of the food stalls that we carry are siomai and shakes.