- Work directly with customers and internal users to provide solutions for Syncade applications.
- Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions for support issues related to Syncade software, hardware setup, and configuration.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot support issues on live production environments.
- Communicate and deploy solutions on live systems critical to business operations.
- Provide inputs to Technology on software faults and inputs to Marketing on customer proposed enhancements to Syncade applications.
- Create, update, and manage Syncade System Licenses.
- Create reports for Syncade support metrics using real-time support data.
- Assist Syncade Technology with software testing activities.
- BS/MS Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or other related courses.
- At least 1-2 years of experience from manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably with experience in:
- Windows Server 2008/2012 and SQL 2008/2012/2014.
- Computer programming and/or database querying.
- Relevant MES (Manufacturing Execution System) experience is also preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Competent in English, both written and spoken.
About Nityo Infotech
Nityo Infotech is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Nityo collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses by leveraging comprehensive business and technology solutions across diverse domains. Nityo offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO.
Here in the Philippines, Nityo Infotech, Inc. is geared towards IT-Manpower (headhunting for permanent posts and staff-augmentation for contractual posts), IT-Outsourcing for back-end technical support and Online IT-Training and Solutions.