Finance Compliance Associate
- Makati, PhilippinesWarehouse 16B La Fuerza Plaza, 2241 Don Chino Roces Ave., Makait City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Finance Compliance Associate will conduct financial and compliance audits for all internal and external company financial transactions to verify the accuracy of approved action plans, data entries, disbursement, reimbursement, and collection attachments, and petty cash and revolving fund replenishments.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct and oversee random field audits in relation to monetary funds and financial process compliance at the company’s various hubs, warehouses, office locations, etc.
- Review financial and compliance audit reports, and recommend process improvements and action plans to tackle revealed process weaknesses and/or security gaps.
- Reconcile and/or tally accounting and tracking records.
- Coordinate with the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash-on-Delivery teams for the disbursement processes, receipt vouching receipts, and attachment checklist.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree in Finance, Accountancy, or Law
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience with related field, specifically in compliance, financial audit, or legal fields
- Highly knowledgeable of Accounting and Finance principles and protocols
- Above average mastery with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Microsoft Excel and other similar apps
- Strongly analytical with heavy exposure in data analysis
- Tech-savvy; Able to quickly adapt to technology and online apps
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- WeWork, 30F Yuchengco Tower, RCBC Plaza, Ayala, Makati
- Logistics / Procurement
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.