Business Development Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesWarehouse 16B La Fuerza Plaza, 2241 Don Chino Roces Ave., Makait City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Business Development team is one of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new businesses to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business, and serve our clients, partners and end customers better.Responsible for the acquisition and expansion of partners by managing and maintaining the client relationships
- Prepare summaries and key points of opportunities and seek approval from senior management
- Coordinate with the different departments for integrations and client requirements
- Identify and implement improvements to processes to achieve scale
- Strong attention to detail and able to multi-task /work on multiple and simultaneous key accounts
- Able to work autonomously - from the field and travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate.
- 5 years experience in sales, marketing, project management, business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -connect well with people and communicate ideas clearly
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Able to handle ambiguity and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with mySQL is an advantage.
- Prior experience with Performance Analyzation
- Possesses a strong work ethic - committed and resourceful problem solver with a keen attention to detail and adopts a hands on approach to work
- Quick learner - adaptable to a fast paced working environment
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- WeWork, 30F Yuchengco Tower, RCBC Plaza, Ayala, Makati
- Logistics / Procurement
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.