Customer Success Specialist - Local Team
- Sleman, IndonesiaSleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 3,000,000.00 - IDR 4,000,000.00 / monthIDR300000040000003000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
⚠️ Please read our FAQ About this Role and Interview Guideline ⚠️
Part of Hostinger, we're a world-class web hosting company ranked among the world's top three fastest-growing hosting brands. Our team consists of 1,000+ curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you'll contribute massively to the success of our company. You'll be working on the frontline of the business, helping our customers to reach their success. You'll enjoy full remote working opportunities with proper training, a healthy working environment, and career growth.
Our Customer Success department is a group of passionate people who inspire each other with our highest standards of customer service excellence, we also believe in matters of growth through bravely exchanging feedback. In this position, we're looking for a proactive, empathetic, tech-savvy professional with excellent English communication skills who is willing to go above and beyond to help our customers succeed. If you're interested in developing your career in the IT industry, this position is the perfect fit for you.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers and solve their domain or account-related issues via live chat and tickets.
- Be a true ambassador, and show our customers what customer obsession is.
- Focus on the customers' success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Dive deep into the world of IT by continuously polishing your technical background.
- Deliver impactful work on a company scale.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary ranging from IDR 3 - 4 million, excluding bonuses.
- A 4-week paid training course in technology, product, and communication knowledge.
- Bonuses and allowances (unlimited bonuses for upselling and efficiency based on KPIs, full attendance bonuses, meal, internet, and night shift allowances).
- Medical/health insurance.
- Remote work opportunity - this position is fully remote.
- Promising career path: Level-up from Junior to Senior level, promotion to another team, and promotion to the global team with facilitated training and preparation.
- Personal development activities include individual mentorship, workshops, paid training (with Udemy), and international conferences.
- Other benefits include a birthday present, a special gift for the best team member, and much more.
P1: Confident English written communicator. You can provide proof of English-exposure activities or certification attached to your CV
- English-exposure activities can be (but not limited) to English majors, courses, competitions, English-related organizations, and projects.
- English certification similar to B2 or higher (TOEFL ITP (500)/IELTS (6,0)).
P2: Great problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a high interest in technology.
- Go above and beyond to help our customers succeed by being proactive, empathetic, and, proven through exposure such as:
- Any experience related (but not limited) to teaching, mentoring, leading, facilitating, debating, project management, marketing communication, public relation, assisting, and liaising.
- Direct experience in customer service/support/success roles.
- Tech-savvy individual with exposure to digital tools/technologies
- Having a general understanding of an IT environment - can be proven by exposure such as digital-related boot camps, courses, or mini projects.
- Good to have - a moderate understanding of technical concepts like domain, hosting, and website.
- Typing speed with a minimum of 54 words per minute (KPM) - speed is critical while assisting multiple customers simultaneously via live chats.
- Good to have if you hold a minimum Diploma in any major.
P3: Independent learner with a hunger for growth
- Strong self-awareness
- Continuously evaluate yourself - you know what your strengths are and what to improve.
- Resourceful lifelong learner
- Constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself - you deepen your own knowledge and ensure your own development is on track.
- You ensure your success - you are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them through available resources.
Does this role suit you? Then send us an application - we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that our application will only be accepted if you submit an English resume and meets the desired requirements.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Information Ordering
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Palagan Tentara Pelajar No. 81
- Information Technology / IT
- 15 openings