We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To make Niagahoster web's and products' interface offers the best user experience based on rigorous research, we are looking for a UX Researcher. This role will systematically gather in-depth insights into the customer’s needs, build up a context within which the design process can take place, use various research methodologies and techniques to obtain reliable data to understand our user behavior and mental model. This role requires good analytical skills to support the product team in creating user-oriented product design. If this is you, join us now!
- Collaborate with UIUX team and Product Development teams as the leader in understanding and quantifying users’ needs, goals, and behavior.
- Plan and create applicable user research strategies according to project needs or stages of the product’s life cycle.
- Conduct an end-to-end research execution.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop trust and close relationships with customers/users/research participants.
- Min. 1 year experience in similar role.
- Experience in conducting all research stages, from planning, execution, to data presentation
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Knowledge of industry tools: Colllaborative tools (Miro, Figma), Usability testing tools (Maze).
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong ability to collaborate with different teams.
- Strong understanding in Design Thinking, Agile, and Lean frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home