⚠️ Please read this FAQ about the job to know more and prepare for a call with our recruiter: FAQ About this Role ⚠️
Niagahoster, a part of Hostinger, is a tech company based in Indonesia that provides web-hosting services. Our business model is based on Customer Obsession - we start by listening to what our Customer wants and work our way backwards.
The Customer Success department is more than just chatting with people - it’s about enabling the Customer with technical help to grow their business further. We treat our Customers like we would treat our friends: quick responses, efficient assistance and genuine communication is what defines quality service.
We are looking for a culture fit - a proactive and diligent person who envisions themselves becoming the next big technology consultant. If you are a newcomer on the industry, don't be afraid to dip as we will help you sail on board with a proper training.
Are you ready for the next big challenge in your career?
- Communicate with customers and solve their technical issues related to website via live chat.
- Assist Customers with exact guidance and resolutions. Going the extra mile for each Customer is part of the job.
- Focus on the Customer’s success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Response and check abuse of service (spam/phishing).
- Constantly grow - learn about IT every day to become a web hosting expert.
What we offer:
- Equal opportunity employer - regardless of your status, you are eligible for the position and its benefits.
- An 8-week training course in technology, product and communication knowledge.
- Individual monthly unlimited bonuses right after finishing training.
- Full remote working opportunities - everyone from Indonesia is welcome.
- A supportive global team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.
- Continuous personal development: books, workshops, individual mentorship.
- Extraordinary team buildings, birthday presents, company events, and more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Strong English communication skills (C1 or higher).
- Proven ambition and focus to develop your knowledge in IT - previous IT customer service experience is preferred.
- Min. Diploma in any field (IT field is a plus).
- Well developed interpersonal skills: customer-focused, communicative, confident, collaborative.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (full-time only, morning/day/night shifts).
- Having knowledge in the domain, hosting, blog, and website will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance