Business Development Manager
- Calamba, PhilippinesUnit A, 103 Excellence Avenue, Carmelray Industrial Park I, Calamba, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCalambaCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- Oversee areas of company performance affecting cost, policy, procedure and strategy. These include negotiation, project planning, and managing of any risks identified by the company.
- Ensure that all commercial aspects of the projects are properly managed and controlled, and strategy is developed and delivered in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- With relevant experience in a Managerial position, preferably in Sales & Marketing
- With solid understanding of and exposure in local food industry
- Background in ingredient supply management and food processing is an advantage
- With strong leadership and communication skills
- Computer Proficient
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.