Commercial Sales Manager
- Calamba, PhilippinesUnit A, 103 Excellence Avenue, Carmelray Industrial Park I, Calamba, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCalambaCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the Sales and Marketing activities within the company and ensuring the department’s conformance to the company’s requirement & system in accordance with customer specifications, internal quality requirements and marketing standards
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Increase the Company’s sales and profit margins. Develop and maintain sales strategy.
- Creating and developing the brand and also the communications.
- Analyze various aspects of company performance, interpret results against targets, identifying business opportunities and ensuring that decisions made are done in an accurate and speedy manner.
- Financial planning in conjunction with Financial Controller. Involves the setting of budgets for each product and product category that the company produces.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Contract negotiation and make sure that all terms of contracts with customers & suppliers are followed.
- Risk management involves strategic planning for the company which maximizes potential profits whilst, at the same time, minimizes risks.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business/Commercial Management or any related field
- With relevant experience in a Managerial position, preferably in Sales & Marketing
- With solid understanding of and exposure in local food industry
- Background in ingredient supply management and food processing is an advantage
- With strong leadership and communication skills
- Computer Proficient
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.