Furniture Detailer | Taytay, Rizal
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Deliver plans based on sketch up with minimal supervision;
- Interact with Engineers and designers to accurately convert sketches, notes, schematics, guides, and other documentations in order to create detailed computer aided design drawings during design process.
- Must be an Architecture graduate, or trade school graduate with TESDA Certificate;
- Must have good grip over the commands and should have good analytical skills as well as should possess good subject knowlegde;
- Atleast 2 years experience in CAD for furniture detailing.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.