Residence Club Butler
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a day
- Recruiter responds
- 29% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1588 Pedro Gil corner M.H. del Pilar Sts. Malate, Manila,, Philippines, Manila, Philippines
- Well-developed communication and customer relations skills.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as front office agent / guest relations in a hotel. ·
- Required skills;
- The ability to produce high quality work in a consistent and reliable manner, in support of hotel’s standards and processes
- The ability to identify priorities, solve problems, produce desired results and be accountable for commitments
- The ability to build relationships within and across functions, balance individual and team goals, respect others and value different perspectives.
- The ability to listen actively and identify appropriate messages and delivery methods to effectively influence others.
- The ability to initiate action, make decisions, adapt, drive change, use resources efficiently and solve problems quickly, creatively and practically
- The ability to identify needs, shape actions and add value to relationships based on a central focus of customer satisfaction
Contributes to the smooth and efficient running of the club functions within the rooms division
- Maintains the daily log book.
- Reports “lost and found” items.
- Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner; feedbacks guest complaints to supervisor immediately.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to money handling and licensing are adhered to.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Responds to the results of the consumer audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Delivers and picks up guest baggage as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains and cleans all equipment at club to maintain a professional image.
- Stores luggage according to standards.
- Directs incoming guests to the check in area whilst offering to handle any luggage the guest happens to be carrying.
- Directs guest and visitors to any of the hotel’s facilities.
- Escorts guests to their rooms, explaining all in house and room facilities.
- Opens and closes car doors for guests whenever the opportunity arises.
- Loads/unloads guest’s luggage for arriving and departing guests.
- Ensures vehicle's license number, type are logged down on the luggage tags for future reference.
- Assists all guests with luggage storage, ensuring the proper handling, storage, security and procedures are followed; transports guest’s luggage to their room in an efficient manner.
- Handles parcel wrapping
- Delivers daily morning and special newspapers to guests’ rooms and offices as assigned.
- Ensures all messages of any kind are promptly delivered to the guest’s room.
- Ensures that the bell carts are kept clean, shiny and orderly at all times.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies; be aware of all functions and promotions held in the hotel.
- Works closely with other associates in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Reads the hotel's associate guidebook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- To ensure that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Supports the implementation WWW, demonstrating and reinforcing New World Hotel’s values and culture characteristics.
- Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel team
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Other Duties (continued)
- Responds to changes in the front office and club function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Willingly attends hotel training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge.
- To attend departmental communication meetings as scheduled.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
New World Manila Bay Hotel is a five-star hotel experience in the heart of Manila. Guests will enjoy the convenience of easy access to domestic and international airport, the Manila business district, Mall of Asia - the largest shopping center in the city, and historical attractions such as Intramuros, Rizal Park, Chinatown, and Cultural Center of the Philippines. The hotel features 376 guestrooms and suites, Residence Club Living Room, six dining outlets, an outdoor pool, a fitness center and spa. Meeting and event space includes a ballroom and four meeting rooms perfect for social events, corporate meetings and conferences.