Network Support Engineer
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for deploying enterprise core network infrastructure.
- Deploy scale and automate enterprise core network.
- Work closely without internal customers on designs/solutions, bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- Candidates should have 2 year's experience in BPO Industry.
- Experienced in different kinds/brand of (Router, Switch, Juniper, Sanfor, IBM, Dell, VMware, Ruckus, Fortinet)
- Experienced in different kind of Network monitor tools such as (Cacti , RPTG, Nagios, Zabbix)
- Level1 and Level2 Support Network operations
- Experienced in designing/planning, implementing, optimizing and troubleshooting of LAN and WAN
- Experienced in different kinds of Routing Protocols and technologies (Static, OSPF, EIGRP, PBR, BGP, NAT, ACL, TRUNK, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, VPN, QoS, etc.)
- Cisco CCNA required / CCNP Preferred
- Strong technical troubleshooting abilities & experience
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.