- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 26% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Has at least 1 year related experience in retail management
- Has good leadership and people management skills
- Has good decision making and organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to communicate to any level in the organization
- Ensures smooth flow of operations in the assigned department/branch.
- Responsible for decision making on matter concerning the department and for implemeting defined policies and operational guidelines and procedures.
- Suggests marketing plans and strateges.
- Supports and monitors implementation of store promotions and events.
- Ensures accuracy of inventory and checks quality of stocks received.
As one of the distinguished corporations in the retail industry, NCCC puts people on top of its priority list. With a population of over 5000 in its different locations , the company believes that its internal customers – its people , is the heart of the business. There are no employees inside the company , only NCCC associates, all because they are partners in the business and more importantly , part of the NCCC Family.
Our incoming associates are given appropriate interventions to make them equipped for the job. Performance measures are in place to bring out the best in our people and give them opportunities for career development.
Management is also concerned with associate health and wellness , venues for fun and socialization in the workplace are also provided aside from generous compensation and benefit packages.
Cultures and Values
To be the destination of choice in all areas where we operate
NCCC is committed to our customers in providing all their needs and offering service from the heart while ensuring real value for their money.
We are committed to our associates in offering them opportunities for personal and professional growth that recognizes and appreciates their contributions.
We are committed to our business partners in maintaining a mutually beneficial working relationship.
We are committed to our community in being a catalyst for social development and environmental preservation.
We are committed to instilling and upholding the company's core values of humility, care, hard work, self discipline, integrity, excellence and fun.
You may also visit http://www.nccc.com.ph/.