- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible in the conceptualization of attractive, creative, and effective designs for various instore promotions and activities, and recommends more innovative materials used for decor.
- Coordinates also with Marketing, Merchandising, and other departments on the details activities.
- Does the actual breakdown of materials per store for distribution including the installation of props to stores.
- Prepares artworks for presentation and for procurement of materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Visual Basic, Photoshop
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Armela Compound Rd, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Apparel / Fashion
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.