- The Brand Manager is responsible in the brand identity, positioning and differentiation.
- Drive, manage and support all sales and promotional activity and making commercial decisions based on relevant store and competitor activity.
- Responsible for developing and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long- term marketing strategy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years experience in Retail Brand Management specifically on market research, brand strategy, sales monitoring, brand development, promotional strategies and product development.
- Must have instinctive feeling about future product concepts; must have good analytical skills; must be an excellent communicator both verbal and written; must have good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Customer-oriented, Energetic and dynamic, focused, detail- oriented, resourceful and with strong leadership skills.
- Computer literate.
- Must be willing to work in Paranaque City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.