Retail Area Supervisor
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The Retail Area Supervisor is responsible to enhance existing business operations and develop market opportunities by bringing the company’s product and services at the forefront and formulating strategies in improving the overall store operational efficiency, strategic retail geographical locations, sales growth, merchandise standards and customer satisfaction; helps to support staff development programs such as training, performance management and strategic leadership for all the assigned stores.
- Graduate of any 4 year business related courses;
- At least two (2) years experience in the same capacity in providing significant contributions in sales, merchandising standards and store operations preferably in fashion retail industry;
- Has strong ability to strategically develop, implement and monitor sales, collection and profitability performance, business channels, customer relationships, marketing opportunities, and other competitive areas that can affect business performance and sales growth.
- Customer-oriented, highly organized, analytical, detailed-oriented, and dynamic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong professional maturity, integrity, leadership ability and energy to achieve business goals and objectives.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.