Assistant Sales Manager
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The Assistant Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading successful sales in the retail outlets. Attain, sustain and exceeds profitability, productivity and customer service by providing focused leadership on strategic market development, effective brand management and outstanding customer relations. Provides efficient store operations systems and service standards in selling and representing our product lines to major department stores all over the country. Develop and motivate sales team to improve their performance and sales output.
- Graduate of any Business Related Course;
- At least three (3) years experience in the Sales/ Retail Operations with significant contributions in planning, coordinating, controlling and directing sales team to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction, promotion execution, merchandise display, sales and profitability targets.
- Has strong ability to develop business opportunities and customer relations; understands market demand, brand leadership and retail business operations preferably in fashion industry.
- Customer-oriented, highly organized, analytical, results-oriented, dynamic and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong professional maturity, integrity, leadership ability and energy to achieve business goals and objectives.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.