- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The Accounting Officer is responsible for the regular compilation of Financial Reports, assists in the development and maintenance of Financial reporting systems to ensure integrity of finances based on sound Accounting procedures and control.
The Accounting Officer is tasks to :
- Prepare CM and Ledgers.
- Post collections received in the AR aging system.
- Updates the comparison report and concess collection schedule.
- Attends to customer query and sales coordinator's request.
- Posting and Encoding of OR's and Provisionary receipts.
- Post all collections made for the day on the Daily Collections Logbook and Coordinator's Commission Logbook.
- Prepares deposit slips for daily collections made.
- Prepares daily collection schedule.
- Filing of Ledger attachments per store.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specializing in accounting systems and records, including, but not limited to cash receipts and general ledger.
- Assertive, highly organized, analytical, detailed-oriented, and dynamic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong professional maturity, integrity, leadership ability and energy to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Willing to work in TParanaque City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Armela Compound Rd, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Apparel / Fashion
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.