Fashion Designer | Merchandiser
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible in product design and development, overseeing production and delivery, market research and trend analysis;
- Works closely with concerned department in buying, store visual merchandising and training of sales personnel to the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Graduate of Arts/Fashion/Clothing/Apparel Design/Interior Design or its equivalent;
- Preferably, Female;
- With at least 1-4 years related work experience in the same capacity providing significant contributions in product design, sales, merchandising standards and store operations ; preferably in fashion retail industry;
- Has the ability to analyze market trends, customer demands, advertising and sales promotional plans to increase business performance and sales growth;
- Familiar in using ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- Creative, highly organized, analytical, detailed-oriented, and dynamic;
- Good interpersonal skills and strong professional maturity, integrity, leadership ability and energy to achieve business goals and objectives
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.