Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide responsive hands-on technical support for office ERP software (SAP), Excel-based reports, HRIS and Payroll software, and other business software.
- Improve early detection of problems and use root cause analysis to resolve issues. Develop and document procedures to efficiently resolve problems for future failures.
- Maintain, administer, and developed business software to enhance business-process workflow.
- Ensure compliance with software licensing agreements by maintaining an accurate and up to-date tracking of software purchases, license keys, and installations.
- Document the license compliance on a periodic basis for audit and control processes.
- Back up all digital data from physical sources to other backup containers.
- Create and update technical documentation and ensure that it is organized and available to others as needed.
- Handle other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned or needed.
• Graduate of BS Computer Science, Management Information System, Computer Engineering.
• With at least 1-year of work experience as MIS/IT Analyst, Database Administrator, or Programmer.
• With basic software development skills
• With hands-on experience in using SAP B1 (Both End-user and administration)
• With hands-on experience Excel or Spreadsheet-based Automation Tools • With hands-on experience in Software troubleshooting, Software testing, and Bug fixing.
• With hands-on experience in Database administration
• With hands-on experience in using Reporting Tools (Crystal Report, OpenRPT, Jasper Reports, Pentaho and Splunk)
• Familiarity with Support Ticketing System, Github, SVN, Big Data Analytics and BI (Business Intelligence)
• Good Coding skills and best practices.
• Good documentation skills and attention to detail.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.