- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 months ago
- ICT Systems Integrator
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6F Electra House Bldg.115-117 Esteban cor V.A Rufino St. Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any Business or Marketing related course
- Required skill(s): Presentation, Demonstration, client acquisition, Customer Relations Developments
- Candidate must be Self-Motivated with a pleasing personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Working experience in related fields is a plus
- Interest in Technology is a plus
- Preferably 1-4 years of Experience in Sales, Telemarketing or equivalent
- Willing to work in Makati
Willing to travel
- Provide 1st line support especially for small to medium size environments with complex set up.
- Respond to fault calls, especially when the system or application is critical to the customer.
- Assist Engineering Trainees in support work; provide on-the-job training.
- Generate sales opportunities by (1) searching for potential clients, (2) asking referrals from principals, (3) identifying possible interested clients based in NMPI’s client list and, (4) his/her own initiative to assist in increasing the sales of the Company.
- Act as 1st level technical support and/or post implementation support to the Netmarks Engineers and provide corrective actions.
- Conduct post implementation review as part of quality process.
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to increase operations, utilize resources and to decrease turn- around time or down-times.
- Develop and attend training/s to widen product specialization and support Netmarks business opportunities.
- Perform all other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Engineering Operations Manager from time to time.
Skills / Competencies:
- Competencies in LAN/WAN management
- Competencies in Server and Desktop management
- Has high level competence in one or more technologies
- With excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Has good customer service relations
Netmarks Philippines, Inc. is a premiere systems integration company engaged in network integration, network security, Windows and Linux-based servers, storage and backup solutions, cabling support and diagnostics services. Our track record is established in the fields of designing, installing, and maintaining the I.T. network systems and infrastructure for a growing number of satisfied customers. Established in 2002, Netmarks Phils., Inc. is a joint venture between Netmarks, Inc. (Japan) and local partners.