- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Provide 1st line support especially for small to medium size environments with complex set up.
- Respond to fault calls, especially when the system or application is critical to the customer.
- Assist Engineering Trainees in support work; provide on-the-job training.
- Generate sales opportunities by (1) searching for potential clients, (2) asking referrals from principals, (3) identifying possible interested clients based in NMPI’s client list and, (4) his/her own initiative to assist in increasing the sales of the Company.
- Act as 1st level technical support and/or post implementation support to the Netmarks Engineers and provide corrective actions.
- Conduct post implementation review as part of quality process.
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to increase operations, utilize resources and to decrease turn- around time or down-times.
- Develop and attend training/s to widen product specialization and support Netmarks business opportunities.
- Perform all other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Engineering Operations Manager from time to time.
Skills / Competencies:
- Competencies in LAN/WAN management
- Competencies in Server and Desktop management
- Has high level competence in one or more technologies
- With excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Has good customer service relations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any Business or Marketing related course
- Required skill(s): Presentation, Demonstration, client acquisition, Customer Relations Developments
- Candidate must be Self-Motivated with a pleasing personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Working experience in related fields is a plus
- Interest in Technology is a plus
- Preferably 1-4 years of Experience in Sales, Telemarketing or equivalent
- Willing to work in Makati
Willing to travel
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 6F Electra House Bldg.115-117 Esteban cor V.A Rufino St. Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- ICT Systems Integrator
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.