- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 months ago
- ICT Systems Integrator
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 6F Electra House Bldg 115- 117 Esteban Cor V.A Rufino St. Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
General Job Description:
- Performs general accounting task, with accuracy, attention to details and within the assigned deadlines.
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of vouchers and release of bank checks for disbursement.
- Helps in the safekeeping of check booklets, unused checks, check vouchers and checks pending release to payees.
- Responsible for safekeeping of all documents received, processed and paid.
- Manually keeps various book accounts.
- Prepare summary of labor costs per weekly time report.
- Prepare sales invoice and delivery receipt per purchase order of the customer
- Performs all other duties that may assigned from time to time.
- Process all paperwork efficiently and accurately
- Follows all systems and prepares information timely to leaders in the company
- Provides feedback to finance team for possible improvements.
- Exemplifies a positive attitude and spirit of cooperation on every aspect of his/her role functions.
- Participates in training sessions, which will improve and reinforce your knowledge and skills.
- Must have the creative ability to find solutions to problems and establish new strategies and techniques which achieve individual goals and objectives in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Must be able to multi-task handling several issues at the same time and meeting desired results.
Netmarks Philippines, Inc. is a premiere systems integration company engaged in network integration, network security, Windows and Linux-based servers, storage and backup solutions, cabling support and diagnostics services. Our track record is established in the fields of designing, installing, and maintaining the I.T. network systems and infrastructure for a growing number of satisfied customers. Established in 2002, Netmarks Phils., Inc. is a joint venture between Netmarks, Inc. (Japan) and local partners.