- Makati, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
General Job Description:
- Performs general accounting task, with accuracy, attention to details and within the assigned deadlines.
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of vouchers and release of bank checks for disbursement.
- Helps in the safekeeping of check booklets, unused checks, check vouchers and checks pending release to payees.
- Responsible for safekeeping of all documents received, processed and paid.
- Manually keeps various book accounts.
- Prepare summary of labor costs per weekly time report.
- Prepare sales invoice and delivery receipt per purchase order of the customer
- Performs all other duties that may assigned from time to time.
- Process all paperwork efficiently and accurately
- Follows all systems and prepares information timely to leaders in the company
- Provides feedback to finance team for possible improvements.
- Exemplifies a positive attitude and spirit of cooperation on every aspect of his/her role functions.
- Participates in training sessions, which will improve and reinforce your knowledge and skills.
- Must have the creative ability to find solutions to problems and establish new strategies and techniques which achieve individual goals and objectives in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Must be able to multi-task handling several issues at the same time and meeting desired results.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6F Electra House Bldg 115- 117 Esteban Cor V.A Rufino St. Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- ICT Systems Integrator
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.