- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 10 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 9% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 days ago
- Leisure / Travel
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 100 C.Palanca St, Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hospitality Management [Tourism]
Who are we looking for?
- We need someone that lives and breathes our team values - someone who can make an impact, bring the fun, keep it real, walk a mile in our customer’s shoes and strive to learn and grow on a daily basis.
- Is a great storyteller, meaning you’re a strong writer with a signature voice that can refine complex information into short and captivating recommendations.
- Able to handle a curve ball and can adapt to changing environments and thrive when things move fast.
- Motivated to look for inspiration in unexpected places.
- YOU LOVE LEARNING. You can use Google to learn anything and everything except for rocket science and brain surgery. You don’t need to be an official “travel agent,” nor do you have to have past experience working in the travel industry, but you are curious and willing to learn.
- Searching the “best” business class flight from London to Boston.
- Researching PADI certification and training in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.
- Recommending the best itinerary for a trip to New Zealand, Japan and Amsterdam.
- Making a reservation for your pick of the best steak restaurant in Paris.
- Finding an english speaking dentist for an emergency appointment in Brazil.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Incentives linked to personal performance and the results you deliver
- Consistent training and objective coaching
- HMO (Medical Benefits) upon regularization (6 Months)
Who are we? At PANA, we believe that customer service is an art, not an afterthought. We fulfill our mission of making travel easier, happier, and safer by hiring the best talent to be the ambassadors for our brand and the voice of our service. Our Content Team supports the hundreds of travelers who use PANA everyday by finding the content our members love, whether that be the perfect flight or a great hotel.