Nationwide Therapy Group
- Taguig, PhilippinesFort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Recruitment Manager has oversight on the recruitment process and utilization of recruiting team. The role is responsible for establishing and improving processes and implementation of strategies and recruitment innovations. Manager is also responsible for setting measurements to validate team performance and building relationship with client an internal stakeholders. As a people manager, the role requires professional development of the recruitment team.
- Manage day-to-day recruitment operations and manages internal costs by improving internal processes.
- Track team utilization and conduct performance coaching and reviews.
- Collaborate with senior management, product and marketing teams and other stakeholders to assist in designing product, B2B marketing and recruiting strategies.
- Lead recruiting projects and conduct regular Performance Read-Out and by analyzing projects based on revenue, profitability and growth potential.
- Monitor industry best practices and implements customized versions internally.
- Conduct job interviews for management positions.
- Evaluate and choose optimum recruitment channel and source.
- Keeps abreast to labor laws that affect recruiting and implement changes internally in a timely manners.
- Other duties as requested and required by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, HRD Management or related courses
- Has at least 10 years of experience in recruitment
- Has at least 3 years managerial experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A problem-solver and is comfortable with numbers and analysis
- Works collaboratively with internal and external teams from different departments and levels of the organization and client
- Ability to adjust to shifting needs, priorities and timelines fast.
- Willing to work on a night shift.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
About Nationwide Therapy Group
Nationwide Therapy Group is one of the primary national providers of therapy professionals in the United States. We are therapist owned and have thousands of temporary, permanent; travel, contract based assignments as well as allied therapy careers for those who want to enhance their experience not only professionally but, personally as well. Whether you’re an employer in search of a personnel or a job seeker for the perfect healthcare job, we have the capability to bring you the results you are looking for. We have been able to fill in the gap in patient’s health services due to the shortness of specialists or unplanned leaves. Nationwide Therapy Group has experienced and skilled therapists who have the exact knowledge to work in varied work settings and can mould easily into a new atmosphere and policies.