- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
- Develop inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances.
- Monitor inventory transactions.
- Reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as needed.
- Coordinate with accounting and other relevant departments to ensure that all product costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs.
- Assist other functional units within the Finance team in carrying out jobs as and when required by the management.
- Accommodate special projects as required.
The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum of three years experience as an Inventory or Cost Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- An understanding of GAAP in relation to inventory.
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- Preferably possessing a suitable background experience in inventory management in trading.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control systems with a working knowledge of the trading processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Problem Sensitivity
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Quad Alpha Centrum Bldg. 125 Pioneer st., Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.