Supervisor - SAP MM (Materials Management)
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
To lead a team of MM (Materials Management) Champions in analyzing, drafting, configuring, and supporting MM module of SAP ERP system.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
During an implementation:
1. Understand the business requirements, preparing AS-IS, and TO-BE document and sign-off with users / business process owners for Business blue print document
2. Validates the following as prepared/set-up by MM Champions:
- Organization structure of material management
- Relevant configuration like Purchase organization, Storage location, and Warehouse structure, etc.
- Master data templates for various object like Material master, Vendor master, Info-records, Purchase order
3. Finalization of:
- Various numbers ranges for Material master, Vendor master and all Purchasing and Inventory documents
- Material groups, Purchasing groups, Payment terms, Pricing procedure, etc.
4. Preparation of:
- Testing document and internal testing
- Preparing the cut over strategy
- Go-live checklist
5. Integration testing with other modules like SD, WM, POSDM and FICO
6. Conduct SAP MM process configuration
7. Supervises and/or handles training of users
8. Prepare, update and maintain all SAP MM functional documentation
9. Guides and troubleshoots during an implementation
10. Conducts testing/quality assurance and UAT (user acceptance testing) activities
11. Facilitates getting the involvement of any other group or individual needed to solve a problem
1. Conduct root cause analysis for interface (e.g. idoc, xml) failures and other Incidents/Problems that are logged
2. Handling Tickets & Tasks and responsible for closing the same within defined SLAs (Service Level Agreements.)
3. Responsible for troubleshooting the issues in the system and providing support
4. Able to initiate communication and follow-up promptly and consistently
5. Interacts with end-user for any new requirement
6. Change Requests (CR)
7. Suggests tools and processes needed to improve the way we operate
- Validates Change Requests and assist users in writing functional specifications for them
- Prepares test data for testing of CRs
- Testing of CRs and preparing test results
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Materials Management interface to a Legacy System, SAP HANA.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Materials Management Software
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Quad Alpha Centrum Bldg. 125 Pioneer st., Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.