Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Responsible for the entire operations. Implements rules and regulations in the process, ensures that all staff are in compliance with the established procedures and guidelines. Ensures the safety and proper handling of stocks, accuracy of stocks received and safety of documents, and guarantees that all processed documents are submitted on time to avoid delay.
- Responsible for managing and directing the daily activities of the entire operations of Central Warehouse and its different satellite warehouses, including workforce scheduling, supervision and the proper utilization of space, equipment and manpower. Duties include staffing, warehouse operations, maintenance of the facility and equipment, implementation of quality, housekeeping, budgeting and customer service. Ensures timely allocation and on time distribution of merchandise to appropriate client.
- Checks items for pull out if properly delivered to other branches (inter-branch transfer cross docked
- at the Central Warehouse).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of Engineering (Industrial) or Logistic.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor or Manager / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Warehousing and logistics
- People Management
- Planning and organizing
- Detail oriented
- Data management and analysis
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.