General Ledger Accountant
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam sebulan
The General Ledger Accountant is responsible for the following:
1. Manage policies, procedures, and processes.
- Develop, monitor, and review departmental policies, procedures, and processes.
- Implement appropriate, existing, and effective accounting policies, procedures and processes which will be developed, maintained and continuously monitored in accordance with statutory requirements and accounting standards.
2. Capture all payments and/or receipts transactions.
- Verify supporting documents for validity, accuracy, and completeness as well as capture the payments and/or receipts in SAP.
- Verify all supporting documents of payments and/or receipts that are accurately classified.
- Establish veracity of payment transactions (including transfers, payroll transactions, etc) that are correctly classified, and supported by appropriate source documentation.
3. Monitor and update database information.
- Capture and maintain information (creditors, debtors, payroll, assets) in SAP.
- Update the database information correctly and timely in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
4. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements as well as the supporting work papers.
- These are prepared in accordance with relevant guidelines, frameworks, and government requirements.
5. Reconcile ledgers.
- Perform accounts' reconciliations (including bank, clearing, and intercompany accounts).
- Reconcile accounts in a complete, accurate, and timely basis in line with relevant requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Manage General Ledger (GL) and Subsidiary Ledger (SL) reconciliations.
- Review reconciled accounts in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Identify long outstanding and unusual items and take appropriate actions.
6. Manage system interface exceptions.
7. Perform timely month-end and year-end accounts closure process.
8. Control source documents.
- Ensure compliance with existing policies, procedures, and relevant statutory requirements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the systems, policies, and procedures.
- Support the department through the collection, processing, recording, reconciliation, and reporting of financial data by verifying the validity, completeness, and accuracy of source documentation.
- Maintain complete and proper records of revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities that ensures the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- With at least 2- 5 years of work experience.
- With the ability to work independently in a year.
- With CPA license.
- Strong analytical skills.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Gratuity Fee
- Retirement Benefits
- Loans without Interest
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Medical Benefit
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Organizing and Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Processing Information
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 3rd Floor Quad Alpha Centrum Bldg. 125 Pioneer st., Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.