Territory Sales Lead
- San Fernando, PhilippinesPampanga, Philippines, San Fernando, Pampanga, PhilippinesSan FernandoPampangaPhilippines
- Full time
The tasks/ responsibilities that the role performs to address requirements in Key Result Areas
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Able to discuss basic products and services relevant to the customer
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Establishes and maintains relationships, knowing the organization and identifying key contacts, influencers and decision makers, and ensures to get Team Leader support to cover top management.
- Determines revenue targets from potential business and defends this to TL for validation.
- Identifies points of negotiation and points to close deals with TL guidance
- Resolves simple issues and customer concerns, with the help of support groups and TL when it becomes more complex.
- Complies to management systems and requirements and submits reports on time
The specific outputs/ tangible results produced by the role
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Achievement of key sales metrics including new accounts and MAU
- Daily and weekly reports
- Healthy pipeline to hit targets for succeeding months
- Basic proposals and presentations to customers
- Quick response to customer requirements / requests
The Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors indicating how tasks / responsibilities will be performed
- Depth of Industry Knowledge customer belongs to – Able to understand the customer needs’, its operations and ecosystem with the guidance of TL and other support groups.
- Breadth of understanding of client needs – Able to identify customer needs and relate it to product offerings which will be beneficial for the customer.
- Confidence and Professionalism - Able to carry a face to face discussion and basic negotiation with key contacts
- Performance Driven – Able to get the organization to help him achieve desired results or resolve issues for the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of any course
- Capable of leading a large team.
- Good business acumen. Knowledge of quantitative management.
- Willing to work in the field. Experience in field sales is a plus.
- Tech-savvy especially with regards to telco, digital, and mobile.
- Above average MS Excel knowledge
- Good social skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.