- Taguig, PhilippinesTower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As part of the Legal Department, the Corporate Lawyer is primarily tasked to support and assist in the legal affairs of the entire organization. This includes:
- Legal Research. He/She is expected to proactively conduct research and analysis on laws and regulations applicable to the organization, and prepare briefs on the same for submission to the Senior Counsel. Able to provide tax advisories relevant to the organization.
- Business Enablement. He/She is tasked to support the Senior Counsel in the implementation of strategic initiatives to promote the organization’s objectives. He/She is also in charge of conducting due diligence on the organization’s incoming engagements.
- Contracts Management. He/She shall prepare, review and negotiate contracts, requests for proposals and other legal documents as needed by the organization.
- Intellectual Property Practice. He/She is tasked to register trademarks, tradenames and patents.
- Litigation / Labor Dispute – handling end to end cases on labor issues and other legal cases that should be acted upon.
- Hold a license to practice as a Lawyer in the Philippines, with at least 5 years working experience in a major law firm or corporate legal department with Tax and Intellectual Property (IP) practice background where he/she has held positions of advancing responsibility and handling Labor dispute.
- Preferably with experience in registering trademarks, tradenames and patents with Philippine Intellectual Property Office.
- Possess superior organizational and time-management skills;
- Exhibit analytical, communication, legal research and writing skills; and
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Jr. Lawyers with below 5 years experience are welcome to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 18th Floor, Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.